Friday, May 30, 2014

Day 30 - Ah Ha!

May 29, 2014

The day started well.  Had a wonderful meditation session.  Managed to get up and down some stairs to do some laundry.  Took it one step at a time.  Still relying on my left leg but getting stronger, more confident and a bit more flexible on the right.  I am trying to walk longer distances without the assistance of the cane but still use it when I have longer distances or uneven terrain just for security.

Taking a bath is my relaxation therapy.  I have been dying to get back into the tub and especially since I was so cold yesterday after the yoga event.  After going it much thought I figured out how to take a bath without soaking my incision!  I used a yoga block to sit on!  It got my hips high enough out of the water yet allowed me to recline and relax. Haaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  It worked perfectly but any block or even plastic ware would work.

Went to teach later in the day but for some reason was so exhausted.  I don't know why.  Barely made it through class.  I do know I did not have time to take a "power" nap.  Perhaps this is why I could not go the distance.

I wonder what awaits me tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment