Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 23 - Up and Out

May 22, 2014

Today I am headed out to take a class and to teach.  It is going to be a long day.  I woke up with only a little pain, say...level 1+ but I will see how I am when I have to leave.  Taking Tramadol will at least keep my from going over the edge.

Last night was pretty good.  Very little discomfort.  Managed to walk to the bathroom without the use of my cane but utilized walls and furniture to get there.  Not quite ready to go caneless yet.

I managed to make it through a 2 hour class and had enough to teach a class following.  Ran on 2 Tramadol and got home in time to ice and take 2 more.  Been trying to walk more without relying on the cane but still need it for longer distances.  I am surprised how good I do feel but I am waiting to see how I feel tomorrow.

Meditation was helpful to help me focus the today,  I am planning on adding a Reiki session tomorrow to get me back on track.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment