Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 19 - I Am Ready

May 18, 2014

Today is the beginning of next journey.  I have released my family to pursue their own lives and passions.  As I said, "My work here is done".  I began the day with meditation and happy to be back on track.  The reading I "Love All of Yourself".  Words that are perfect for today.  I need to revisit and celebrate what I have been, what I have done, and how I have done it.

I slept in my bed for part of the night.  While I am still quite comfortable in the recliner, I was happy to find that the bed was equally as comfortable and I am able to get in and out of it myself.  I am down to 1 Tramadol in the morning and 1 at night. 

My friend surprised me up by picking me up and took me out for lunch and got me out in the sun for a while.  It was nice to spend some time out and away without family.  Comparing notes is always nice and an unbiased opinion is always helpful.

Had a busy and physically demanding day.  We will see how I hold up.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment