Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 27 - Taking It Easy

May 26, 2014

Took it easy today after yesterday.  Spent most of the night with ice on my hip in the lounger.  Walked a bit today trying not to use the cane very much.  Managed to get on and off a friend's boat.  The outside of my right hip and my right buttocks hurt.  Maybe because I am using the muscles more.  The areas around my incision is not as swollen but I took it easier today.  I found when I wake up it is hardly swollen as much but as the day goes on it gets worse.  At least it is getting better.  I think I am going to schedule a massage this week to try to get more circulation around that area.

Missed my morning meditation.  Plan to get to the water tomorrow to catch up.  Yoga in 2 more weeks!!  Yea!!!

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment