Saturday, May 24, 2014

Day 25 - Out and About

May 24, 2014

What a long day!  Started with taking my granddaughter to gymnastics.  Rode with a good friend and her little boy and had time to catch up.  After that it was on to the club.  The pool opened today and of course the kids wanted to swim even thought the water was cold.  Lounging there was helpful and then drove to the store for some things for dinner.  By the end of the day I was beat and my hip was not terribly happy.

I am walking more without the cane although I still need it when I do not have a wall or something else to steady myself if need be.  Took 1 Tramadol this morning and one this afternoon.  Tonight is going to require 2 Tramadol and some ice.  Hopefully I will sleep through the night.  I am going to need it.  Tomorrow is the children's party at the club.  The fishing derby starts as 9 and there are nonstop activities for them the rest of the day.  I know I won't be there all day.  Fortunately between friends and family I will get some breaks.

Off to meditate and ice.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment