Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 7

May 5, 2014

Today has been a disaster. Nothing has gone well.  I was expecting PT today but no one came, even through I was told someone would be here.  I have still been struggling with pain and called by surgeon's office only to be greeted by vocie mails and directions to leave messages, which I did.  I was also directed to call the hospital where the residences were on call.  I left a message ther but heard nothing from them at all.  I finally called the hosptial where I had the surgery and asked to speak with a nurse for the floor I was on.  They did what they could but recommended I cal my primary physician. Are you kidding me???????  At least the PA there gave me some advice.

The day ended with my grandduaghter being dropped off so I could watch her overnight while her parents worked.

There are some important messages I need to learn from this.  Maybe tomorrow will bring clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment