Sunday, June 1, 2014

Day 31 - You Never Know!

May 30, 2014

My leg really bothered me last night.  It seemed to ach all over.  It makes me wonder of I am really going to get better.  I called the doctor's office and left a message to see if I could get a script for massage.  They called me back shortly to say one has been written.  I am very impressed at their quick response.  I have an appointment for the end of the day to see if massage might help release my muscles.  I have a feeling that that might be a big part of my pain problem.

Well, things did not go quite as planned.  I had planned to get  a restorative massage but the therapist had to change it to Sunday.  It is probably might be just as well since I wound up going to help my daughter-in-law move into her new house.  It started out easy enough until I got to the house and realized just how nasty the carpets were.  At that point we decided that they needed to be ripped out before the movers arrived.  I was able to cut them into strips and rolled them up on my hands and knees.  In no time we had the rugs and mats out by the curb.  It turns out that the movers can't come until Saturday now.  I am hoping I won't pay for this tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment