Sunday, June 1, 2014

Day 33 - A Bit Too Much

June 1, 2014

I started the day with a yoga class that my daughter taught.  It was held at the new Lululemon store that recently opened.  It was nice to be back in a class even though I couldn't practice.  I did try a few postures with a great deal of modification.  Chair pose was fine.  I was able to do Warrior 1 on both sides but not a all deeply.  I managed to do half moon with the my surgical leg lifted and tree on both sides but not with full expression.  I have difficulty putting weight on my right leg unless I hold on to a wall to steady myself.  Even then it hurts.  I was tempted to try full plank and even upward facing dog but I thought better of it.  I am sure Savasana would have been fine.  I just have to keep in mind that I am not supposed to go back to yoga for another week and stay patient.

Fro there I went to my massage.  It was so wonderful.  It was just what I needed to end a hectic weekend.  From there I went to the park to watch my daughter teach yoga on paddle boards.  I can't wait until I am able to try it.  The day ended with everyone at the house but we ordered dinner.  I was too exhausted to cook, let alone stand up.  My leg and hip are not happy.  I am sure I did too much.  Fortunately I have tomorrow to recover.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment