Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day 58 - Amazing Yoga on Paddle Board Experience!

June 26, 2014

Today was so wonderful!!  I took my first yoga class on paddle board from my daughter.  She is remarkable!  I am so honored to be her mother!  I took it with my 2 friends who share the same birthday (tomorrow) and my goddaughter.  The day was beautiful.  The water was perfect.  The air was warm.  The sun was shining and the sky was the perfect blue with puffy white clouds.  As we launched I was sure I would fall in.  By the end of the class I was pretty sure I wouldn't.  I managed to do full wheel and the beginning of crow.  It is still too painful to put full weight on my right side.  Side crow is fine but not ready for on the paddle board. It was challenging to do some things as I still have difficulty when I am crouching and my hip is closed but I managed to get into all the poses including camel.

After class my 2 friends and I went to the club to swim and for lunch by the pool.  Doesn't get much better than that.  We hope to take a class again next week and if I ever get enough money I would love to get a board for myself and my friends.  We could do yoga in Sue's pool!!

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment