Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day 56 - Backing Off

June 24, 2014

Today was a slow day.  I am reluctant to do anything too aggressive this week since Mike suggested I back off a bit.  Had to teach so did my stretches from yesterday.  They really felt good and I am hoping that taking it easy will help.  I took a hot bath to try to get my hip moving and listened to a meditation from Depak Chopra.  Went early to my office to catch up on work and then taught.  I love this class.  My students are exceptional people!

Ended the day with ice on my hip and it felt great.  I am still having pain in my hip joint and the outside of my leg still get tight and painful when I walk for any distance. I wake up repeatedly at night due to pain but at least I can get comfortable and fall back asleep.  I continue to take 2 Tramadol in the morning at 2 before bed. I am becoming a bit disillusioned about ever having a fill recovery.  It seems I should be a lot better by now.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment