Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day 54 - Nothing Better Than Yin Yoga!

June 22, 2015

Started the day with Yin Yoga.  Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Worked mostly on shoulders and upper body.  It was jt what AI needed. I hadn't realized how tight I was but it makes sense.  I survived on my upper body strength to compensate for my right leg and the inability to move well.  Between the walker and the cane and getting up and down I kept in shape!

The rest of the day was spent at the pool just enjoying the day,my granddaughter and daughter-in-law.  Three of my husband's friend's wives joined us for some time on the sun and later dinner on the patio.  All in all it was a wonderful day.

My granddaughter stayed over night and after we read our bedtime books she informed me that her hip really hurt.  I checked it to see if perhaps she had gotten sun burned but saw nothing.  I suggested that perhaps an ice pack like the one I had would help.  So we cuddled up with our ice packs on our hips and fell asleep.  I think she is feeling my pain.  I LOVE that girls to pieces!

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment