Monday, June 30, 2014

Day 62 - Slow Down!

June 30, 2014

I went to PT and aqua therapy today.  I did the usual bike warm up and then bridges, Supata Baddah Kanassana, and stretches off the side of table for the front and side of my hip.  Nothing too aggressive.  From there I went to the pool and did some work there.  I added a few ballet stretches as well that seemed to help putting my leg out in the front and moving it around to the back then going from back to front.  That was perfect.

I am trying to figure out a less aggressive schedule and would like to try to do to PT and aqua therapy on Monday and Friday, massage and walking on Tuesday, yoga on Wednesday, Tuesday either paddle board yoga or restorative (depending on the weather), Friday PT and aqua therapy, Saturday walk, and Sunday Yin yoga.  Sounds like the perfect plan!!!

Stay tuned!!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment