Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 63 - Massage Magic

July 1, 2014

What a fantastic day!  Just left one of the best massages ever.  I guess asking the universe for what you need works!    It was exactly what I needed.  The therapist got into exactly where by body was looking for some relief.  I was seeing interesting images.  At one point there was a filed of black with what looked like stars or fireflies all over it!  It was so cool. At another point I did a trip around toe world to some of my favorite places and ended up in New Port on the Cliff Walk.  Now only if I could actually walk.    I feel better physically and mentally.  I have already made an another appointment for massage next week.  I am going to try to take the day off and let her magic seep in.  I have to learn to back off.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment