Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 75 - Try Something New!!!

July 13, 2014
Morning Pain 2
Evening Pain 1-

Started the day with Yin Yoga.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...  Just what I needed.  It is wonderful.  Hope more classes will be added now that the new studio is opened.  I stayed for a Bikram class.  Never took one before.  It was interesting.  I am not sure why it appeals to so many so much but I will go back and try another one.  If I got it right it is the same thing over and over again.  I do not see how that would expand your capabilities and I know it would get boring soon.  But it doesn't hurt to mix up your practice so I will be back!

I am still tight and have difficulty moving my knee away form center or across the midline but that is to be expected.  I have good days bad days and terrible days.  I am hopeful one day and feel defeated the next.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment