Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 71 - My Day Off

July 9, 2014
Morning Pain Level - 2
Evening Pain Level - 1

Today was my "day off".  I took it easy and just took my dog for a long and leisurely walk in the park.  I started out only being able to walk a short distance before my hip started to bother me.  Fortunately he likes to stop frequently to sniff and make his territory. 

Today was the last day of the summer class and I worked feverishly to get the content covered.  I felt great when I left class and went to a meeting after that.  I did not get home until after 10 and was exhausted.  While at the meeting I friend suggested I try Biofreeze and gave me a sample that he had.  I applied it before going to bed and my hip felt good.  Tomorrow is SUP yoga and a massage...life it good!!

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment