Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 69 - Doing More Hurting Less

July 7, 2014

Started the day with PT...ouch!  Worked me hard.  Stretches side planks and forearm and regular planks.  The therapist told me that I am well on my way that that I will be released soon.  I agreed that they have helped to get me started and over the most difficult part.  The rest is up to me now and yoga is the way to go.  Aqua therapy was so relaxing and restorative.  Got the club pool for that if need be.

Teaching went well today and I was fairly pain free.  First time I can say that.  I find I can do more and hurt less.  Still icing at night and elevating but can sleep longer on my good side and starting to sleep a bit on the right side.  Still hurts to put pressure on it but it will come along.

I was exhausted at the end of the day.  I think the low level of pain is still impacting me.  My class ends this week so I plan to focus on rehabbing and writing.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment