Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 68 - I Love Yin

July 6, 2014

Today started with yin yoga at the new location of the studio.  I have lost so much strength and flexibility since the surgery and not just in my leg.  I need to get back to my practice!  I am struggling with the flexibility and it quite painful but I need to work through this.  We did a balance of hip and shoulder work.  It was perfect!  The new studio is so serene and beautiful.  I felt great and went back shortly after I got hole to help them with a few projects.  After about an hour I headed home to take it easy for the rest of the day.. Considering my granddaughter was at the house I was still moving most of the day.  At least it is not as problematic as it used to be.

Tomorrow is PT and aqua therapy.  It will be interesting to see how I feel after that. 

Stay tuned!!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment