Friday, July 4, 2014

Day 64 -Back Off

July 2, 2014

Last night was rough.  Was in a great deal of pain and exhausted.  Decided to take the day off today to just let things settle down.  Perhaps I am bring too aggressive in this attempt to recover.  My friend was telling me that it took her husband 5 months to get back to work after his replacement.  I was back in 3 weeks.  Since the I have been pushing it.  I have good says and bad days though.  I am thinking about doing less PT and more yoga  Taking level 1 and 3 classes might be a better way to come back rather than go full on in level 3 or 4.

Did pretty much nothing today.  Took Tucker for a leisurely walk in the park and taught later in the day.  Managed to get through class but barely.  Decided to take my Tramadol differently too.  Been taking 2 in the morning and to at night.  Gonna spread them out to 1 every 6 hours...as recommended.  Will see if this might make a difference.  Tomorrow is SUP yoga - yoga on paddle board.  Actually 2 classes.  I hope I am up to it.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment