Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 72 -

July 10, 2014
Morning Pain Level - 3
Evening Pain Level -

I had a terrible night.  I work up frequently with significant pain in my hip and generally uncomfortable.  If I had something stronger than Tramadol I would have taken it.  I am not sure if was not using the ice before going to sleep or the change in the weather.

My friends showed up for SUP yoga and it is good that they did.  While I felt better after I got moving, I was still not much better than a pain level of 2.  Once class started and the sun warmed us up things got better.  I managed not to fall in and I actually mastered the pose that dumped me the last time.  I felt great when I got off the water and my pain level was less than 1.

My massage was heaven and just what I needed.  I felt even better after I got of the table.  I headed to home to write.  By the end of the night I was a bit stiff from sitting and writing for a couple of hours.  I had to cancel my PT appointment because I need to do more writing and some grading.  Tomorrow is alternative yoga so that is something to look forward to.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment