Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 66 - Happy 4th!!

July 4, 2014

Today was quite calm until the evening.  I tried to take it easy but I am pretty sure that I am going to do one more week of PT and aqua therapy and do just yoga.  I am fining that yoga is a better balanced workout.  While my therapists have been outstanding I feel that I am focusing mostly on the right side...which makes sense.  But I have to be sure to improve my left side as well.  Taking yoga I am doing a balanced workout and I have realized that I have lost strength and flexibility on my left side even though I have relied on it to compensate for my right side.

The 4th was fun with our friends and my granddaughter.  She does everything they say grandchildren do for you.  She also reminds me how much I enjoyed my own kids.  I love bedtime when we end the day with a bath, books, and wonderful conversations.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment