Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 1

April 28, 2014

Sitting in the OR waiting to be beamed up and taken in.  All is well.  Still calm.  Did a bit of Reiki on the space.  Everyone has been so nice.  Again I am blessed to be surrounded by such good people.

Surgery went  well I guess. Went is at 8 and was in my room by 10.  Sent a number of text messages and now ready to sleep for a while.

Was up walking at 2...carefully.  More of a head thing than a hardware thing.  Still a bit groggy so walking is not on my agenda right now. I go to PT tomorrow and probably home on Thursday.   I am learning how not to at bend my hip.

Having issues with pain. Seems to be worse.  Nurse told me it will get worse before it gets better.   Said the pain will get worse before better.  Meds used in the surgery have worn off. Have to figure out my protocol.  Still hurting. Maybe moving will help.  Tomorrow is another
day.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment