Thursday, April 17, 2014

13 Days Out

April 16, 2014

Took a fantastic yoga class this morning!  It was challenging for sure.  I was working! Looking forward to a restorative class tomorrow.  I think I need a break from getting my ass kicked.  :-)  Massage to follow!!!!!  YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to a new dentist today.  Love him.  He made getting my filling replaced fun!  Looking forward to seeing him next week to get another one done. And the importance of this is?....  I wanted a new dentist and asked for recommendations.  I got 3 recommendations but this is the one I selected for a number of reasons and hoped I had made the right decision.  It turned out great!  For me this is another reassurance that I have made the right decision about my hip surgery.  Add to this, Depok Chopra's app posted:

     The universe has no fixed agenda.  Once you make a any decision, it works around that  
     decision. There is not right or wrong, only a series of possibilities that shift with each thought, 
     feeling, and action that you experience.

"Coincidences" just keep happening!

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment