Friday, April 18, 2014

11 Days Out

April 18, 2014

Today was another day of cardio yoga.  Wow.  Sure makes me realize that I have a lot of work to do to get where I would like to be in my practice.  It certainly won't be before my surgery.  I am so glad I am doing different kinds of yoga.  I always thought that if I wasn't doing Power Yoga I wasn't doing yoga.  As much as I LOVE it I have been learning so much from taking other kinds.  It has helped me in my practice and is helping my Power Yoga practice especially.

The closer I get to my surgery date the more comfortable I am feeling about my decisions.  My yoga instructor told me she had been speaking to someone about a hip replacement and that she had the same surgeon I have.  She said everything went perfectly and she would highly recommend him.  My instructor also commented that it won't take long before my software will quickly get comfortable with my hardware.  I really liked that image.  Yea!  I needed to hear this!

I was also reflecting on a quote from Baron Baptiste's book 40 Days to Personal Revolution, "doubt your doubts".  My yoga instructor talked about this during a class about 2 weeks ago but wasn't until today that I thought back about it.  While it was significant at the time, it is now making more sense. 

On that note, tomorrow is another yoga day!

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

 

No comments:

Post a Comment