Monday, April 21, 2014

9 Days Out

April 20, 2014

Today was a Yin day.  I am never sure if I am unwinding from the week or getting ready for the week to come.  Regardless, it is an amazing way to spend a Sunday morning.  Added to that it was a beautiful warm spring Easter Sunday! The perfect day for rebirth!   I had time to go to the park to sit by the water and do Day 6 (yes, I am behind) of the Depok Chopra Finding Your Flow meditation.  It couldn't have been more perfect.  The sun was warm, the water was like glass, the energy was magical.

Support still flows from those with whom I practice.  I am so blessed.  Is my life perfect? No.  Do I have all that I want?  No.  But do I have what I need?  Yes.  Is what I have enough?  There is abundance everywhere.  I just have to look for it.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment