Sunday, April 13, 2014

16 Days Out

April 13, 2014

Enjoyed a demanding yet wonderfully restorative Yin yoga class this morning....hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Trying to practice a handstand every day before surgery.  Today actually went well after a week of not so good.  Popped up and had time to hold it and be thoughtful making some adjustments and working on form.  This will be my target for recovery.  When I can do this effortlessly after my surgery I will know I have returned!

Since the weather was so nice took my dog for a 2 hour walk as well.  Better get used to just doing that.  Practice makes perfect!

Hoping I will be well enough to take an Art of Assisting class in May but it is only about  weeks after surgery.  I am doubtful but hopeful.

Hip is a bit bothersome today and the right side of my low back is not too happy.  I hope that all clears up after the surgery.

If anyone is out there feel free to post your thoughts or comments.

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment