Tuesday, April 15, 2014

14 Days Out

April 15, 2014

Had a great yoga class this morning.  Deep and thoughtful and sweat a lot.  It was great! I combined that with the second day of the "Finding Your Flow" Meditation from Depok Chopra.  It was a perfect morning!  Even more interesting is the posting on his dailypedia app.  It was particularly appropriate for my last couple of days.  It said, "If you are obsessing over whether or not you are making the right decisions, you are basically assuming that the universe will reward you for one thing and punish you for the other."  Something to think about and does make you realize that there are really no coincidences in life.  That was just what I needed to hear...not the first time this has happened recently with this app, by the way.

So today ends on a good note.  The less I think about this the better I do.  So I guess I will think about other things!  Tomorrow is another yoga day!

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment