Saturday, April 26, 2014

4 Days Out

April 25, 2014

Started out the day with a wonderful practice at Power Yoga.  I arrived early only to find the door locked.  So I sat on the porch until someone came to open the studio.  While I was waiting I saw a lady walking her dog.  Eventually she made her way to the studio and we began to talk.  She asked about Power Yoga and while I was extoling its virtues I notice she was wearing a hat from the club at which I used to row and coach.  As we were talking another lady came up joined in our conversation.  The discussion got around to hip replacement and she informed me that she had both of her hips replaced 3 years ago.  With a the exception of a couple of glitches she is glad she had it done.  Crazy how this stuff happens!  Oh...that is right...there are no coincidences!

Guess it is time to start planning on how I am going to get around the house without hurting myself.  Practicing getting in and out of bed and chairs.  Seems I need a "grabber".  Trying to figure out how I am going to get in and out of my leggings.  Guess I will be wearing something else for a while.  At least it is almost flip-flop season.  No socks!!!

Stay tuned!

Namaste
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment